Jashin-chan Dropkick

Group Leader
Many thanks to MCRicky for allowing us to go forward with taking over Jashin. I will address our plans with this series in our version of chapter 50, so keep an eye out for it in the credits page. Thank you to all the readers for also giving us the chance to give you what you want and deserve. See you guys on Saturday!

Aggregator gang
“Delusional gothic lolita who summons a demon girl with the tail of a cobra” Just a normal day in Japan, nothing to see here lol

Group Leader
I don't understand why you all didn't like the anime, it was pretty good for me, and make me love Pekora even more.

By the way, don't forget to see the Jashin Channel V on youtube (if it is still there).

Double-page supporter
@PositivelyPotatoe This is a distasteful joke. Her name is read as "yo͞o ree ne", not the same spelling of what you said. Her name means " lily bulb" and it is a food that has been eaten for centuries in traditional Japanese cuisine because of its medicinal properties.

mrf

Ah ummm maaah mbbbb ssssss sssaaaahh i don- I don't.. not my cup of tea.. Strangely it makes me turn-....
On this aaaaaaaaaaa

Chapter 18, a forbidden chapter has been lost in a violent war of mangadex. Now it can no longer be found any where in the Internet. RIP C18 (?-2020). We are deeply miss you as a bloody chapter that no translator dear to translate.

v̤̯̰̺̗͈̪́ͨͦ̒i͚̺̦̩͓͎̔̾ͪͫ̇ȏ̴͉̖̲̀̀̾͋͒̊͜͠͞l̷̺̙̻͉̤̯̍͐͊͆̂̒̕͞è̶̶̼̝̺̊̊̾̔̽ͣ͡͠ņ͇̣͙ͣ̄̅͜c̵̣̲̪̯̩̬̗͍̈́̽̾̓ͩ̑́̿̍e̪̾͒̆ ̸̷̥̖̤̹͖̩̎̄ͫ͑̉͢͠

I own chapter 18 images in Japanese language. Is there anyone able to translate them and upload?

Users who are viewing this thread