Jiang Ye - Ch. 55 - Is the Lord High Priest of the Tang Empire All That Great?

Man the only thing i like more than this manhwa is the translators, if feel that they are doing an amazing job and without them, i mean if other group would translate it wouldnt be the same

Obey the rurus~

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J548XM9-jKU)

Dex-chan lover
That poor kid. Can't they use another errand boy so they each only make half the trips?

@AlmondMagnum Creating a book was huge task in those times (I think) and plus expensive. So, a page comes in handy with it's mobility as compared to a book. 😋

Dex-chan lover
Hm, translation is getting close to where this appears to have gone on hiatus (chapter 64 was posted in 2017 if I'm not misreading something on the site). If you look at the original, the comments from the readers there seem to suggest they don't know when this is starting up again either so I'd assume it doesn't say anything anywhere that Google wasn't translating for me. I hope we at least hit a clean break between story arcs either before or on 64 'cause it might still be kind of a while before there's any more raws if it's already been this long since the last one.

Users who are viewing this thread