Jiang Ye

This is honestly a great read, the story is a little spotty here and there since it doesn't explain some things and just makes you assume but it is worthwhile binged it all in one night.

Dex-chan lover
I think the link for the raws only has some of the chapters. It looks like the series changed sites after 47? Here's the other ones up to chapter 64 https://ac.qq.com/Comic/comicInfo/id/520552

As for why it's not any further than that and the date for 64 was in 2017, I dunno. Someone else in here did say maybe it had to do with the drama adaptation (2018 for the first part, looks like 2020 there will be more). The novel version doesn't seem like it's been translated all the way yet either so we might be stuck for a while regardless of format.

?? i am pretty sure it had more chapters? i am 100% sure i read more than chapter 21 here wtf?

@Darkarhon the chapters 22+ were done by hatigarmscans that's why they are not here.
The dumbest thing is that on their online reader you only have chapters 48+, you have to find the missing chapters in other places...

I rly dont know if i should post the link here, if isnt allowed just mark me and i will delete the post :D
This is a translated version of this manga on this website

And if someone wants to upload the manga on MangaDex, you sould ask permition from the owner

Users who are viewing this thread