Jiang Ye

Fed-Kun's army
Probably other team made previous chapters and you have to wait untill someone who has rightto them will upload them.

Contributor
I Grabbed missing chapter on batoto before batoto ded 5 months ago. But sadly, there is too messy in my drive right now.
So Message me if somewhat Broken Image, missing pages, double same pages, not in sequence, or false info. I'll fix it.

Are the official raws on hiatus? The site I'm on (acqq) says the most recent update was last year, but I'm not sure if it's just not up to date or something.

Fed-Kun's army
@firefox1234 Hey I wanted to show you this. Its a diffrent cultivation story where MC has it really tough :) You may like it.

Fed-Kun's army
@firefox1234 I always check comments to see if you wrote anything (in every manga I read). It was empty so i took my chances :D

This started out kind of mediocre, but really picked up once it got into it. Really enjoying it. Thanks for translating, and I can't wait for more.

Did they drop it? Is it on hold? It has been 3 months since the last chapter.

For one who think this was too long to update
I think it because this was made into Drama series
If you want to watch the one with English subtitle go to Viki.com
and search for EverNight

This is a really good read, it's a nice change of pace to see a weak to strong mc having to struggle so much to gain strength.

Contributor
@egas00, Yep Ning Que is Reincarnated Ones, Literally this is isekai.
He even not bothered with 5th gradeschooler math (chapter 19)

@andar5 REEEEEEEEE if its so well received, why aren't more people reading this, its so fucking good.

This story is a ray of sunshine in a world of darkness..!
In my opinion this is, without a doubt, one of the best within the wuxia genre. :eek:
I NEED MORE! >:

Users who are viewing this thread