Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun - Vol. 14 Ch. 69 - Aoi & Akane

fun fact: being choked by a partner is associated with six-fold odds of being a victim of attempted homicide, and seven-fold odds of completed homicide

in other news, i hate this

Dammit. This whole manga is a crapsaccharine world. There's so much eerieness underneath the cute and jolly art style and approach.

I didn't expect that the relationship between this two be like this. It's kinda dark and bleak, and feel pretty shocking when we have a running gag between this two. And i definitely don't like that choking.
Still, kyaaaaaaaah.

Dex-chan lover
@SnowAngel0303 Teru doesn't like Akane. He hates supernatural. And because he hates him but can't kill him because Akane is still human, he does things that makes Akane miserable.

First of all thank you for the translation! And second, man... if y’all want to see healthy relationships then go read a shojo manga or something, not excusing anyone’s behavior, but she stabbed the guy previously and no one had a problem with it, but now Akane chokes her and everyone loses their minds. For me, yes, it’s toxic, but that’s the whole point, their relationship was toxic af since the beginning, I don’t know what everyone expects tbh. The red flags were there all the time smh 😪
Also we all love hananene BUT Hanako did knock her out and locked her in a freaking prision obviously against her will lmao, she was shaking and scared when he kissed her forehead. Also Kou almost committed su*cide to “understand” Mitsuba better, isn’t that terribly toxic too? But y’all went awww and called it cute. Oh and don’t even get me started with Tsukasa... why don’t you admit you just don’t like certain characters and move on instead of being a pain in the comments and social media? Hmmmm (oh god this got longer than expected)

Fed-Kun's army
@Nemuitoka you make a very good point!! Updates are so far between for me that I’ve forgotten lots of important details, and you’ve really opened my eyes. This chapter personally makes me uncomfortable, but you’re right. JSHK has always had super extreme relationship dynamics and that’s a huge part of why it’s interesting! Unless you’re reading some super realistic slice of life, you can’t expect most fiction to be entirely true to life/down to Earth/normal/safe. People like to go ham. All we can do now is acknowledge why their dynamics are toxic, be respectful with what we dislike, and enjoy the ride (or leave it).

Edit: by the way, do you mind if I c+p your comment (with credit) on the comment section on the other translation? I think it’s a good point to acknowledge. But if you aren’t comfortable with that, that’s completely fine (´꒳`)

@sirflimflam
The other translation group, Fate of Ropes, translated like what you said, I think overall they do a more depth translation than Toilet Gang. But idk since I don't really understand Japanese.
I like that u pointed it out, I'm always curious if the translations are abit accurate or not so seeing ur comment was nice

@Spinebunnies First of all, I totally forgot I made this comment till I saw the notification hahaha... I'm not really uncomfortable with you sharing it, but I don't think it's relevant anymore hahaha, anyways, thanks for understanding my point, I was really mad that day, because people kept pestering Aidairo's twitter with mean comments, luckily it's over now. We're closer to the new chapter, so hopefully people respect the mangakas this time -__-U

can these two stop being so abusive? :') like, you two are cute and all but stabbing and choking are not fine at all :") if they kept this up, i won't be surprised if they died :') like, the death flags are strong on these two :")

Users who are viewing this thread