Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun - Vol. 15 Ch. 73 - At the Minamoto House

Dex-chan lover
AAAAAAAAA PLS NO NTR

@Destroyman well if it was the boy then he'd say akane-KUN right? Unless he's also messing with us readers hahaha

@Verbalion my bad on the poor word choice - it was a comment made in the heat of the moment. It does make sense; to remind us that he's there because he killed someone. It's made clear time & time again, & it makes me sad time & time again. Nothing too deep really.

Dex-chan lover
If they recover Aoi then Yashiro's life go back to being a year, right?

So she kinda don't have much of a choice and being able to become a supernatural would be "good"?

Dex-chan lover
Either Akane prez Is saying he likes, he Is definitely too good for them. Both are psychos that deserves each other. God they suck.

Oh God it's starting to coming up all together. Like,
1. The story always takes place inside the school, it's so rare to get talk about anything aside from that. We know almost nothing about Nene's family, her life outside the school, (or any other characters, basically). But now we are going to shown about supernatural outside the school, that were always taken care by ours truly, hot, suspicious, and powerful president fuckin Teru
2. As many had said, Kou's last statement definitely rise up some new (or old?) Theories: 8th mystery Nene. Logically, I won't even consider that, because why would she giving up her normal life just to become one with a ghost? But her life is basically all tangled up with far shore, and remembering AidaIro's track record *cough DMLD *cough, I don't doubt if this route will be taken.
Also why Kou is calm??

Teru be looking fine as wine in that colour page.
Actually, I couldn't take my eyes off of him this chapter dam it

Did anyone else notice that Nene didn't deny it ( about having feelings for Hanako ) ? Finally my child, about time

Edit: Another thing I just noticed after reading the comments, does Teru really mean the guy or the girl. He used - San so I guess we can't be sure. Honestly, he loves acting like that. That or us readers are reading too much into things. I'm fine either way I guess. President's friendship(?) With Akane( the glasses one ) is kind of nice . I dunno he seems to care for him, I think.

Dex-chan lover
I mean that could be one ending literally.

There are crap ton of hints that our girl here is probably gonna be something mermaid related since the start of the series

Double-page supporter
I have a feeling prez definitely meant the guy Akane

...And that supernatural bombshell! Can't wait to see where this goes!

@Yoshiko09 @Destroyman He is referring to Akane (girl). If you go to chapter 70 where he gives Aoi-Chan the charm to protect herself from the supernaturals, he says, "Here Akane-San". I assume they use a first name basis since they're both the popular students of the school?
https://----[! URL is only accessible to you. !]----/pw/ACtC-3dbhnaYGXmQE2TEFYwCDOt1Ck8KNMg9HEef5nLT4cgw99O6f09kCQ1-G3-Uyd8o6mU-OVKWPI478ePYigpu8GJtsmJadMVMUXRdbqdslMPa9VIzdV6_zPAZJ45H0vdezDX5uLPiGg-DNqRmb34EjlpcBQ=w584-h812-no?authuser=0

Hanako-kun didn't just kill Aoi he also killed someone else I wonder when the author going to tell us about that.

Fed-Kun's army
@roachgod from what I remember mitsuba didn't kill anyone though he is a spirit and dead(which I'm pretty sure kou has already accepted and come to terms with) he's less dangerous compared to hanako

Users who are viewing this thread