Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun - Vol. 15 Ch. 73 - At the Minamoto House

- MY LORDD- OKAY SO TERU IS A MODERN DEMON SLAYER WHOAAA.

- It's weird tho there's absolutely no adult figure in this story. Tsuchigomori-sensei is the only one, but he's a supernatural. I remember that school entrance pictures of Nene had her parents in it but both are crossed. The protagonists never mention their parents, except Aoi.

- So guess that Natsuhiko wasn't as dumb as he shows.

- THANK YOU FOR THE HIGH QUALITY SCANLATIONS! The arts are AMAZING (as usual) I'll buy the whole volume when the story is finished.

- I adore Nene but she came off as annoying and useless at first. I wonder when if she have a backstory arc or something that can add depth to her character?

There are lots of theories saying that Nene might become the 8th school mystery or the next 'Hanako of the toilet'. The å…«ã‚„ (ya?) in "Yashiro" means eight. If they managed to save Aoi, Nene should've died in the near future. I mean, this is Aida Iro-sensei we're talking about she loves foreshadowing.

Dex-chan lover
WHICH AKANE YOU LIKE MINAMOTO SENPAI WHICH ONE WHICH ONE OMG OMG OMG YOURE SO HOT OMG

also kou asking the REAL question!!!!!!! thank you, ive been wondering too....!

to clarify, teru calls the male akane by aoi and calls the female aoi by akane, so their last names instead of their first. so yes, teru was referring to the girl aoi as the one he "likes."

I'm just happy I got to know princess's real name ^^

Also i wonder if nene would become a spirit

Fed-Kun's army
Thank for the translation!
I've been blessed with more Teru/Akane, Akane is so clever!!! Ahhhhh this is so interesting and WHICH AKANE, TERU???? Can't wait to next chapter

I’m so happy that nene can become a supernatural to be with hanako but kou will be sad and lonely

Hory F***. We are now going down the Hard Route! Want to be together? Well, lets be a fcking Supernatural! But, for seriousness, please dont go that way. Hanako sure wants Yashiro, but not to the point that they will be supernaturals forever. Spinning the narrative and motivation is good, however personally, I dont like that, Huhuhuhuhuhu.... Either way, Thanks for the trans 💜💜

Dex-chan lover
I mean she was already half supernatural for like the entire series up until this point anyway.

She'll have to eat the soul(heart) of another legendary supernatural right? Just like the very vein androgenous boy/girl photographer kid who was friends with Kou kun

Dex-chan lover
this chapter remind me about how powerful Teru is.
And did Kou actually think to turned Nene into supranatural to extent her lifespan? that sound worse than everything Hanako did

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if we are FINALLY going to know about the twin's past. I still think that something happened for both of them to end up the way they are.

@nyanmeep you're right. I guess I assumed too much
hehe my bad(â—¡ á´— â—¡ ; )

So in the end it's either Teru messing with Akane kun ooor he really does like Ao-chan for reals.
Though I think the latter is less likely since Ao chan and Teru only had like two or three interactions in the manga but then again Teru is a man of mystery.

Users who are viewing this thread