Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun - Vol. 15 Ch. 75 - Encounter

I had a feeling this house was related to Hanako (and Tsukasa maybe)...but wait that is a baby Amane right??? O_O Or a baby Tsukasa???

...if so...KOU AND NENE RUN

It's definitely Tsukasa, the one talking to him is Hanako. But how he asks nene is she missing is really sus, it's like he is missing something. And also, who's that strange ghost near the window? I think AidaIro is going to reveal Hanako Tsukasas' background now. And I was thinking, what if, because the red house is cursed, something bad happens to Nene and she dies.
It actually adds up, Hanako died 60 years ago and the suicide of the family happened 50 years ago. Let's think that Tsukasa is 4 years old in that pannel and so if you add 10 years that would be 14, which will be the age for the second year of middle school.
Right?

I'm sure this cute baby is tsukasa, look him in the eye. is different. wow, and I'm a little scared ... kids in horror stories are never good things. I look forward to the next chapter, i feel like our baby Tsukasa will want to play hide and seek, or some game of finding body parts, just like Yako.

Dex-chan lover
Wow it is almost like the house was calling for them, or the plot needed to move.

Go into cursed house looking for ghosts because you want your ghosts back, get scared when they find ghosts...

Tell me why I got genuinely scared by some of the panels because I have no idea how something can be creepy, beautiful and cute all at the same time. Then again this is Adairo we’re talking about.

This is interesting, maybe Hanako killed Tsukasa in his house and committed suicide from the guilt of murdering and his parents killed themselves too in the failure of raising proper children or something.

i have a theory that the red house is the home of Hanako-kun's family (Amane and Tsukasa).
And in the paper, it was written 50 years ago that 2019 was reduced to 1969 and in that year Hanako was still in junior high school and Hanako died in junior high school. The possibility that the one who killed all of Hanako's family was Hanako (Amane) himself.

Fed-Kun's army
The whole "we ended up here while walking aimlessly" idea reminded me of my time reading Junji Ito, and legitimately gave me some slight creeps in this comedy/adventure manga.

This is that concept of not noticing you're only doing the bidding of a force far above your comprehension that he does very well.

And thanks for the TL.

OMGG Baby Tsukasa, is that you? He's so adorable but if I ever saw him in a haunted house, I would definitely run for my life.

Users who are viewing this thread