Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun - Vol. 16 Ch. 76 - The Red House

He's cute because he has amane's face😭 He's cute because he has amane's face😭 UGH HE'S SO CUTEEEEEE

Fed-Kun's army
Aida Iro wtf are you thinking? Rollercoasterrrrrr... I need more info to make a theory, but I love how angry Kou was, even so the scenes with that kid were cute

Aww he’s so cute 🥰 for now it just seems like he’s clueless how others would be scared in that situation. Since it looks like he’s been trapped there all his life although Time might work differently there. or maybe he’s somehow a ghost of tsukasas child self? Another thing may be he’s somehow related to tsukasa and hanako which would mean that tsukasa and hanako have a family that has ties to the supernatural world. Which makes sense on how both of them would turn into spirits with powers that can still linger the earth after death

I just wanted to discuss some of my own theories since we always get more questions then answers

Dex-chan lover
This shouldn't be the first's (time controllers) boundary right?

Go Kou-kun...YOU BEAT UP THAT TODDLER. :D

(jk, the toddler is deadly-cute on a deadly level...I could not touch him)

I have a hypothesis, this child could be Hanako and Tsukasa's brother, a third one, yep. My assumption is that this kid is trapped on a pocket dimension and time is stopped, so he can't age. He could have got lost long time ago and Hanako could have been looking for him until he become a ghost and lost part of his memories.

I have a hypothesis, this child could be Hanako and Tsukasa's brother, a third one, yep. My assumption is that this kid is trapped on a pocket dimension and time is stopped, so he can't age. He could have got lost long time ago and Hanako could have been looking for him until he become a ghost and lost part of his memories.

Fed-Kun's army
how does the kid know their names?? Considering the fact that he’s warm, he’s either a brother of Tsukasa and Amane unable to age as long as he’s there, or he’s a descendant of one of the twins, which is highly unlikely considering that the twins died at a young age. Now that i think about it, there’s a big chance that the former is what’s really going on. Then there’s the possibility that it could also be Tsukasa in disguise. But the kid’s warm… ARGH MY HEAD

Users who are viewing this thread