Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun

there's a lot of broken toys behind him (the ripped teddy bear, the rusty-looking van), and we all know that Tsukasa is extremely sadistic to the point of sexual abuse, so it's either some kind of remnant that was left behind when Tsukasa and Amane died, or after the severance they were bound to the place they lived in when they were alive. I'm leaning more towards the "remnant" theory because Hanako and Tsukasa were ghosts bound to the school when people died there.

Is that what i think it is? I guess i have to wait another month again AAAAAHHH THE CLIFFHANGEEEER 😂😭

Banned
I find it funny I got banned from ropes of fate discord several months back.

The reason: apparently being a shotacon.

Never spoke. Only in there for translation announcements.

The manga is good, community bit off it's knockers sometimes..

im too impatient for this stuff. like we wait months for pretty short chapters with cliffhangers

I’m pretty sure the last kid is Tsukasa, judging from the shape of the pupils and that there are broken toys in the back...

HHHH I literally love this with all of my heart can someone recommend me something similar to this? Idk what to read and unfortunately I can't just reread this on loop 😩

@missblueglasses there are a few characters you could apply it to, but there aren’t any romantic relationships, just kids crushing on each other. Hanako and Nene are the focus of the series, though.

Users who are viewing this thread