Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun

@nobodygattaknow The releases on Mangadex lack most of the first chapters- I read those on Mangakakalot. The story that comes up before the chapters start on Mangadex is a oneshot by the author which features some of the characters from TBHK. Hope this helps.

I was looking forward to continue reading this when I got the time, but the pain that everyone is going through in the comments is giving me anxiety. I'm too nervous to read this now. Wtf happened???? 😰

I have a feeling that everything will end similarly to Dear My Living Dead... y'know, a bittersweet ending. Like maybe Nene will die but be together with Hanako-kun forever? I must say I'm not entirely against the idea. Maybe they could get married or something like what Mitsuba said.

Oh yeah, and possible DMLD reference in the crane machine? I'm pretty sure I see Lilly and Karuto as the two plushies on the bottom right.

@Duck123 Everything, the pain is part of the reading experience. anyway I highly recommend reading it before you come across spoilers and such. For these kind of manga it would ruin a whole lot so it's best to catch up. (I learnt that the hard way )
Just like how 3bluetrees said you surely won't regret reading this.

Might just be me, but they shouldn't bring Hanako and the others back. I feel like it'll be a more unique ending then other mangas/anime.

@OofieBigMac it would certainly be interesting, and while I hope that doesn't happen since I want the series to continue, the fact that TBHK is so different from other manga of its type makes it very plausible, too.

But what I think what will happen- and I predicted this months ago- was that after Nene lost her ability to see youkai in exchange for a longer lifespan (I wasn't that off the mark about it, either), she would give it her all to see Hanako and interact with ghosts again- only to die shortly after, and remain together with Hanako in a sort of bittersweet ending (Dear My Living Dead, an earlier oneshot by Aida and Iro which is available in the first volume of TBHK, could possibly indicate this). I wasn't sure months earlier about what would be exchanged for the longer lifespan before, but now I know that it's Aoi, since she was sacrificed in order for Nene to live on the potential life Aoi could have lead.

I dunno, this is just what I think what'll happen.

Oh yeah, and btw has anyone noticed the absence of Kou? I'm surprised he hasn't gone running up to Yashiro asking where tf Mitsuba is.

eh wheres kou? no one seems to be wondering where he is and we havent seen him, is he okay??

The One
Staff
Admin
@Itzuki_ your upload was empty, if you're on a mac, make sure to remove the hidden macosx folder

If people wanna read the first few volumes mangarock has them but then after a few chapters they will direct you back to this site.

I have access to the the missing chapters, how would i upload them here. I'm guessing i just drag and drop the zip from tachiyomi, is that correct

Where can I find the missing chapters? Weird that mangadex don't have them, is there a specific reason?

@komasan the missing chapters are missing because they're the chapters that already have official English translations. I also think that some of the missing chapters are already covered by the anime and this translation page picks up from where the anime ended? Not sure though. Haven't seen the anime yet. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If you wanna read the other chapters, you can always buy the official volume releases but if you're broke af like me, you can go to magakakalot or manganelo tho.

If you buy the official releases however, you get to support the author of the series!!! Yeeeeeeee show sum love boi

Users who are viewing this thread