Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun

Either it will end as is, or that other mystery will turn back time and we'll get some other ending. But it'll be sad anyway 😞

So I really enjoyed this anime and wanted to start reading the manga but there's a billion chapters missing here?

He's goneeeeeeeeeeeeee : /

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I cant stop crying, that panel. I hate this. I read that chapter over and over again and would burst into tears every time.

Aggregator gang
Isn't "Dear my living Dead" a different oneshot also by Aida Iro
I'm trying too hard to distract my self from chapter 71 huh

Edit: ahhh so that was the debut, that's why the characters were so similar
Edit 2: I'm confused, so the first chapter in MD is the pilot/debut so like that a whole different thing? http://www.mangago.me/read-manga/dear_my_living_dead/ I'm confused help

Fed-Kun's army
rating it 9/10
I used to hate it because I don't like mc's (Nene) personality, I used to read it just for the high quality artworks . I thought this gonna be some typical shoujo-action. haha I'm wrong
the story is packed with twists, heart ache and mysteries. mc personality became better; she grew up a lot. Most of all, I absolutely adore the ships in here. WELL- **flashbacks to chapter 71**. The story started off very light-hearted and slowly become darker and darker.

HIGHLY RECCOMENDED

Users who are viewing this thread