Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun

Wait, I'm really slow to notice that only after seeing the seal on another person in the last chapter, but does the seal on Tsukasa means he's a yorishiro then?😵

reading this makes me feel kinda sad, but the art and how the story is narrated makes me feel that sugary rush! its so sweet

Wow, the pilot has a slightly different concept, but it's great as well!

I really appreciate the Translator works, but it's kinda annoying that's there are many Translator Group Translating the Manga. :/

Aggregator gang
Anyone know where i can continue from chapter 5? :/

It's a bummer that the updates are monthly... Can't help but reread the previous chapter whenever there's a new update lol. Here's me hoping that it'd be bimonthly soon. But the art is definitely eye candy and one of the best imo

akane: suddenly hot
f06c848eb015.png

I like Both translations by the two groups, I like to read them side by side and see the difference and overall both translate well together, Ropes of Fate do a more depth in it while Toilet Gang is more simpler.
I do like that Toilet Gang adds notes especially on Ch.69 where Akane used a romantic implications, it nice know what implications they us since in Japanese its important cause in eng we can't really tell what they mean.
So thank you to both groups ❤

Curious anyway else also likes to read both translations or is it just me lol

Users who are viewing this thread