Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun

Dex-chan lover
Give me a review on how they executed the romance in this manga. Was it good? Bad? Not fluffy?

@balenol It’s so cuuuuute yet not fluffy, idk how to explain it. I love it tho, plus it isn’t fast, it’s gradually growing. You can actually feel their “feelings” and be like AHHHHHH 😆😆😆

Do we really need 4 different English translations of chapter 64, when all the "missing" chapters still need to translated?

Kind of dumb that there’s such a gap between chapters. I get it’s a gesture for people to read the official manga but this is ridiculous.

you can find missing chapters on other websites like manganelo. its currently having problems due to the influx of mangarock refugees.

Supporter
I can't put my finger on the problem but i don't like most of the cast (mostly on the last chapter (in the 50/60~) or their interaction
The story is interesting anyway

Aggregator gang
I get excited every time I see a release and then I remember that there are four different translations going. /sigh

I wonder why there are 4 translators translating the chapters?

I just hope a disagreement doesn't break out

I will NOT forgive Lerche for skipping over chapter 29 in the anime. Not. Ever.

It's pure sacrilige.

That thing that was in that chapter was the most perfect-est thing that was ever chaptered and it deserves weekly masses and proper sacrifices, because that, ladies and gentlemen, is god tier thing. In a chapter. That is god. Tier.

Slow-fucking-clap.

Ok can someone reminds me what was Kou's promise to Mitsuba again??

Also can Nene even shower if she keeps turning to a fish whenever the water touch her?

@ang3l-of-love

Kou promised Mitsuba to do whatever he can to make his wish come true i.e. to be human. We're talking Mitsuba 2.0 of course.

And I believe there was one panel where it was shown that Yashiro actually bathes in a bowl of water as a fish. No idea how that's supposed to work, but that's what was shown.

Can someone tell me? I hadn’t read this, but apparently heard the spoiler saying
hanako kun is into boys and won’t be with nene
, idk if it is disinformation, but let me know for sure

I don't understand why there are so many people translating this, i mean i'm happy that the manga is getting notice but most of time the chapters( each version of the translated chapter) are identical from each other...

@justforamin trust me, Hanako-kun really likes Nene (femc), there's no question about it. it might have a rough beginning but it's really worth a read ^^

Users who are viewing this thread