Jichou shinai Moto Yuusha no Tsuyokute Tanoshii New Game - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Ugh...the censorship is lame. I mean they show male nipples, so why not the female nipples as well? 🤗

Dex-chan lover
"The long-awaited truck-kun"
Genre savviness

This is a good concept for an isekai. After saving the world, the hero now just goes around having sex with the wimminz (no prostitutes, please, that trope is cancer) and enjoying his retirement.

It seems that his unaging hot maid girl sidekick is on board with this plan. Excellent waifu material.

@Myllari123 Agreed. Given that the entire premise of the story revolves around that sort of thing, the censorship feels completely counterproductive and pointless. (good work, Japan, your censorship laws are totally preventing the degeneration of your culture... >_>)

@Maala Kronix and I, apparently. (we also seem to have similar tastes in manga, haha)

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Maala
I mean who the heck uses notepad at all in 2019?

*raises hands* For absolutely mundane things like "What food tastes good/bad in this particular restaurant I don't frequent very often" and "Instructions to how to clean my teeth retainers" since my memory sucks.

@guih34
why the mc looks like such a douchebag?
Because he has that stupid smug asshole grin on his face 24/7. You know, that grin that makes the face look like prime punching material. Most cliche fat noble villains have this grin as well.

Also, 1 chapter is enough to know im dropping this. I don't want to punch a hole in my monitor.

Is the censoring from the scanlators or as printed? Because it doesn't seem like a manga that should have censoring.

Dex-chan lover
@Nep I used Notepad yesterday or the day before to keep track of band names on Pandora so I can look them up properly later. I also have some .txt files dedicated to things like dreams I could turn into story premises if I ever wanted to stop being lazy and also that's apparently where I put that taco seasoning recipe I was looking for a while ago (it'd help more if I could remember what I've even written down but apparently I'm too forgetful for even copious note keeping to save me).

I have a lot of actual paper notes lying around too but I usually only do that for stuff I need to temporarily keep a note of somewhere on my desk. When you find old ones somewhere else, it's often like "The fuck is this even supposed to be about?"

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Glomoro All the notes for things i need at home are on my PC. All the notes I need for things that are not at home at on my phone.

Haven't used paper for anything in years. (Except toilet paper. Newspaper here is full of worthless brain dead propaganda.)

Dex-chan lover
@Nep I end up using the paper for notes I'm just going to throw out soon anyway because I just have a ton of note paper left over. I'm still working my way through a notebook from high school I never ended up using up. I graduated 11 years ago. I don't end up using it often but I figure I should use the thing up eventually since it's there. I think the last time I used it I was jotting down my Skyrim character's stats without equipment on so I would know what my balance on stamina health and magicka was without having to unequip a bunch of stuff or look for a mod that solely improved the UI in such an overly specific way.

Dex-chan lover
Did Plaguebearers of Nurgle and Gretchin team up as a Daemonic army?

x4.png

http://monstersvault.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Plaguebearer_Horde.jpg

https://1d4chan.org/images/thumb/e/e0/Gretchinmob.jpg/250px-Gretchinmob.jpg

Dex-chan lover
The censorship could be a "buy the volumes" trick, as in the free version has censor, while paid version does not.

Users who are viewing this thread