Jichou shinai Moto Yuusha no Tsuyokute Tanoshii New Game - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Slave trader not punished(of course, hero had enough power to do this) - immediate drop. But the first chapter was rather nice.

Dex-chan lover
Page 5, I am feeling great similarities between protag-kun here and myself.

Page 15, this manga is rapidly endearing itself to me. (Using tools instead of your bare body is lame though, it's an excellent medium for transferring soap)

Dex-chan lover
Slave trader not punished(of course, hero had enough power to do this) - immediate drop. But the first chapter was rather nice.

Punished for what, something that's likely legal in this world? We don't even have the "How does this Japanese person not find slavery disgusting" thing to fall back on in this series, really, because it sounded like this guy got isekai'd TO Japan. His new reincarnation is just a homecoming to his original world, with its common sense. Earth was probably the weird thing to him.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine being such a edgelord that you complain about people wishing a fuc$ing slaver was beaten up.

Also, the protag is tiresome. He's supposed to have been an adult, but behaves like a 14 year old.

Dex-chan lover
Slavery is very common in the medieval ages and in reality, up until about a Century ago.. there's nothing to punish for doing something legal.

sure, it's against human rights.. but I doubt that even exists.

@Glomoro

True, and a most logical explanation.

Tho he must have seen it as normal in this world too since he referred to himself as a Corporate Slave, thus making him accommodated to the idea even with the change of culture.

Users who are viewing this thread