Jichou shinai Moto Yuusha no Tsuyokute Tanoshii New Game - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Double-page supporter
"Shut up!! I don't want to listen to your sob story!!" - This MC has officially won me over.

Dex-chan lover
There are two kinda of Japanese people: those with pixelated genitals and those with genitals made of pure holy light

Thank you! To see an MC finally actually getting with his companions is goddamn refreshing and so is the uncensored pages! Bout damn time!

Story..... doesn't really exist yet but I really do like MCs like this dude. Ruthless and happy to fuck.

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me or does the pacing or exposition feel all over the place?

I keep feeling that there's missing dialogue or something.

Dex-chan lover
Do my eyes deceive me? Female nipples!? :O

Finally, was getting worried he'd never lay his hands on them. (wasn't quite as explicit as I'd hoped, but better than the censorship from before at least)

Dex-chan lover
Switched to volume raws, I guess? Can't really compare with the online version, the chapters from like 3-42 aren't even there right now, but 43 was pretty heavily censored so possibly need the volume releases to carry on anymore in the first place.

Fed-Kun's army
My biggest dislike with this manga is the MCs persona. Being a douchy, rude (and a little bit) abusive asshole really isn't anything cool or positive imo. I just get the impression that the author is a bit immature person, or made the mc with the intent of being attractive to young (immature) readers (?) I guess, though I can't think why anyone would like this type of a mc.

@Joonhas Completely agree, this MC is just and asshole but i guess thats how japanese ppl see "Chads"? I've seen several actual chads on other mangas, this one is just a straight douche and its starting to get boring... atleast the girls are nice, but they too have no personality and just sucumb to the MC, like they just lose all reasoning and thinking about themselves. Anyways, hope something happens on this manga...

Dex-chan lover
Can't say as I know what the adulthood standards are for half-spiders, or just how heinous lewding the loli is in this case. One can't exactly judge by mammary mass on a hybrid for which one half doesn't have them.

With that said, I'm just going to ignore the complaints about the protagonist. There really aren't enough self-centred egomaniac isekai protagonists out there. I'm finding it quite entertaining.

Users who are viewing this thread