Jichou shinai Moto Yuusha no Tsuyokute Tanoshii New Game - Vol. 2 Ch. 19 - (Lewd Edit)

That contest is straight up out of obelix and asterix 'Asterix conquers Rome' or 'The Twelve Tasks of Asterix' same movie, but has two different titles for some reason. xD

wow, so the mangaka can make something like this, I guess wanted to show that can write good stuff, but choose not to 😅

Dex-chan lover
This chapter was a nice change of pace. Well, we know where the 'hero' will get his meals now ... aka this chapter was ... filling. I'll be in the corner, NOT repenting.

Dex-chan lover
you know, this chapter could have easily been better if he took the girls to a back room or a nearby hotel had wild sex with them to work off the food then come back in 10 mins or something. you know just to get a landslide victory against the chef. 😆

Dex-chan lover
That was an incredibly weird chapter, lol.
I'm VERY curious how he managed to actually cook those massive creatures, especially the dragon.

Double-page supporter
Nice, another reincarnator, but instead of being the typical trope of "automatic enemy", they're a comrade. Awesome!

Aggregator gang
Just realized but spider girl has an exposed bottom at the cover.

@newniez They really shouldn't be labelled "Lewd Edit." They aren't edited; they're just the tankoubon version. "Lewd Version" would be better, but just specifying tankoubon would probably be best.

Also, first page and the page where they were determining eachother's reincarnation skills.

Users who are viewing this thread