Jichou shinai Moto Yuusha no Tsuyokute Tanoshii New Game - Vol. 5 Ch. 50

Bruh, you just give him his favorite "food", wtf are even thinking... This is so hillarious, i can already see what happen next.

Dex-chan lover
> Skeltier transformation: Plots and Cl*ts, wow... just wow....
This is the same reason why the enemy participants will lose. They dont had enough focus and they let their guard down for staring...

> Next chapter, im sure they will fight without clothings, and the audience doesnt care at all....

@Goldenzeal: That manga has infrequent updates. Two chapters two months ago, one more chapter 4 months ago, two chapter 5 months ago, and 6 chapters 6 months ago. I'd simply love to see more.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your hard work, and for treating this as a marathon, not a sprint.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
Looks like Jodo's next attempt is with Honey Traps. Question is, are they suppose to assassinate MC if seduction fails? Just guessing but more likely either MC will overwhelm them with his stamina and libido or his harem will be very upset with the intrusion of outsiders and whomp them all good.

thanks for the chap. just wondering tho. can suke
transform back? right!? I don't want to see the Mc trying to do that!

Fed-Kun's army
that father should take a reality check that party has several females and one male who calles the shots its obviously a harem and with their strength nothing he can realistically offer will sway them

@Mathiason
either way they will be fucked

Users who are viewing this thread