Jichou shinai Moto Yuusha no Tsuyokute Tanoshii New Game

Is this a bad manga?

No.

It's has a good start and around the middle it feels a bit fillers, however when it gets to the princess arc, the story kicks back in.

So yeah it's a decent read in my eyes.

I'm here, I really would like to apologize for not posting the chapters for so long without warning, is that at the moment I lost my job and I'm running to and fro to get money not to mention that I was very busy with many tasks and activities , just remembering that I do translation and editing of the chapters alone, In my situation I have rough translation of chapters 32, 33, 34, clean pages and redraws of chapters 32, 33.

We still need to insert text in the images, make the translations clearer (everyone always complains about that part) edit the font size and format, transform it into a pdf file and send it, this would take ten to twelve hours of work.

I really would like someone else to translate this manga and I was hoping that someone else would be interested in translating it, as I see that there is no one I will translate again, maybe next week and I will post chapters 31, and in the following days 32 and o 33 closing the volume of the manga and then I will warn if I will continue the rest of the chapters or not.

@AtqruAlves
Grateful for your hard work in the translation and redraw. Hopefully your situation gets better for you to continue.

I was repairing some things and realized that "Sounan Desuka" has been abandoned in its translation. this will mean that "Jichou shinai Motoyuusha no Tsuyokute Tanoshii New Game" will become priority number 4 and perhaps be abandoned. Probably on that date or tomorrow "Sounan Desuka" will have its 77th chapter translated.

Translation priority list:

1 - Sounan Desuka

2 - Kennel Tokorozawa

3 - Isekai demo fuuzoku jou yatte mita

4 - Jichou shinai Motoyuusha no Tsuyokute Tanoshii New Game

ty for the update! this manga is one of my guilty pleasures. would be amazing if there is more coming <3. but dont overwork yourself :D

Aggregator gang
Omg thank you for picking up the series, I enjoy this series so much and I’m glad there’s a new chapter out 😁

Im glad somebody has found a further 100+ pages of this an im looking forward to reading more

Dex-chan lover
I don't know about the TL but that looked pretty competently done.

Dex-chan lover
Why is the score this low? Does it have NTR or something? If not, I might want to read this. Also, it has 124 chapters in raws. Holy crap.

I can't read this anymore, I got to the 22nd chapter and just decided to drop it. Mostly because the translation isn't the best. The MC has no redeeming quality and all he does is want to fuck.
He legit saved a group of adventurers from goblins because a girl who wanted to save her friends let him fuck her. The fighting isn't illustrated well in some scenes. The details for continuity seems messed up. Like they are on a trip around the world in a magical carriage and the guild receptionist from the first town randomly pops up to fuck the MC and gives him missions without explaining how she gets there or how long it took??? Don't even get me started with him fucking his horse. I think the translation is what mostly killed it for me though

Users who are viewing this thread