Jichou shinai Moto Yuusha no Tsuyokute Tanoshii New Game

Fed-Kun's army
It is @Luxy again!!!

1868750_20180109021203.gif

Aggregator gang
This looks rather interesting....I like how the mc doesn't gives a F .
The pace is okayish.

I hope they dont drop it like the last scanlator.

Dex-chan lover
How could I not see this pearl? Probably because the last chapter (ch1) was released 8 months ago.

@dicksmasha
And drinking doesn't make you lose them? ?

Power Uploader
When i read the description.. and the comments here i dont think i want to even try this title... this has the "even trashier than a trashy Isekai" vibe all over it..

Get killed, reborn into a new world where you are the strongest in the world, have the best gear and best mage-craft spells and have every single girl fawning over you.

Yeah no thanks...

Why do authors think this is a good idea?

Okay, do an isekai. But keep it balanced or start from the bottom of the barrel.

Aggregator gang
I don't...
WHY ARE THEY ALWAYS SLAVE GIRLS??
Is it to just jerk off the reader with a "Oh I'm a slave but he treats me like a person god he's so wonderful" aspect??

Lol. The description is almost cookie cutter quality. Since it describes many of the manga I have followed so well, I guess I should follow this too.

Group Leader
This is pretty good. It's refreshing to have a hero say fuckit and decide to just have fun.

Is it original? Nah. But there's a certain charm in it.

Of course, I'm a sucker for Isekai.

I'm guessing this is an original manga, not based on a LN?

Dex-chan lover
Did he really start from lvl1? That part of description seems useless and barely true to the story...

Fed-Kun's army
@weloveme Indeed, it spoils the whole isekai thing if you just go into the 'new world' and quickly rise to the top before you even start exploring properly.
Its like playing an RPG and getting max level and gear 2 hours into the game and still have 40 hours of story and exploration to do.

Contributor
PSA If truck-kun hits u, ur story is gonna be same old isekai shit we know of. But if u r lucky u might get hit by truck-chan or murderer-dono then u can expect something interesting.

Dex-chan lover
@nfzeta

Stories like this are just like the reason why people use cheat codes to play games. They want to self-insert into a character and situation and feel unstoppable and invincible. It's a guilty pleasure kind of thing, stroking your own insufficient ego, etc. It's clearly not meant to be a serious story. It's just like junk food, you know it's basically empty of any nutritional value, but you can't help but want to gorge yourself on it from time to time.

Dex-chan lover
fufufufu... this is the isekai i'd love to read...

Users who are viewing this thread