Jigoku Kurayami Hana mo Naki - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Very tragic and sad, miserable
I love it I want more

If he already knows that they're a criminal, why does he need the guy to see which demon is with them.

I already wondered why Seiji was drawn to his agency if he wasn't guilty of a crime. So my guess is that his crime has something to do with the Itsumade (I think?) he saw when looking at himself in the vitrine in chapter 1?

@Personaman4 he needs him to distinguish what type of crime they have commited. He knows they are guilty but they need to be judge accordingly to their specific type of punishment

not every thing is good but justice is justice i feel sad for that junya dude love gets you nowhere i mean damn he didnt do any wrong just becasue he wanted to study girl left him

I guess it’s okay. Kinda screwed up my enjoyment for these stories because I watched too many debunks.

A lot of the conclusions created by the “pretty” boy who’s supposed to be smart are retarded decisions based on no sustainable evidence and lead to absolutely nothing.

@itsdeadsaw
Yep, Juyna really did get screwed over by her. It's not just that she left him, she cheated on him while they were together and then proceeded to falsely accuse him of domestic violence. The very thing he was a victim of by his parents. That guy really had the worst of it so I'm pretty satisfied that she got the ending that she did.

Users who are viewing this thread