Jigoku no Gouka de Yaka re Tsuzuketa Shounen. Saikyou no Honou Tsukai to Natte Fukkatsu Suru.

Double-page supporter
Seems decent, hopefully it doesn’t go the “OP/Harem/no fucking plot” route

Good start so far. Judging by the cover art this seems to be one of those love triangle harem fantasy manga, and it has good future potential depending on how they execute the story in the future

Its a weird start.
Everyone accepts human sacrifice as like to walk in a park. No one complains, or shows regret, loss, fear or pain, no emotion, the characters dont look human.
The generic cover does not Help.

Contributor
The tags doesn't seem to be right, he didn't reincarnate and nothing tragic happened up until now.

@Fauchard His master seemed to show regret and the rest of the village didn't like him, although no one was really shown besides him and his master.

Group Leader
It's Flare, not Flyer. Just written the same way in the Japanese katakana.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm so sick of the template fantasy setting in manga. We desperately need new trends

@animepig I mean to be fair, that is what fantasy is about, no? You see the same thing in modern books, nobody can break out of it, because you can't, not without the story becoming something not fantasy.

bruh the suffering only lasted 3 pages then boom hes chill 😬 this is way too quick

how often will this be updated? really, depending on that this will become a god tier and fun read for me, or just a monthly release that i will get tired and board of.

Meh another boring plotline, saving some damsel bla blah blahh
And there is stoopid knight girl

Users who are viewing this thread