Jigokuraku

@lainfec
I think it is because Gabimaru loves his wife.

So essentially this journey is his chance to get redeemed so he can return to his love.

@migh
so far no rape though there is sex later on like not a whole smut scene per say, I mean they are naked so we already know where this is going.

Also another scene where sex is implied.(overall there is nudity in this weird manga)

I can't get more into detail since it's hard to explain.

@Me474 I think miss gorilla came way after asageri.(not sure if I wrote her name right but who cares) so perhaps the asaemon clan became more lenient about female executioners

Contributor
I swear just the other day this was just starting, and was a super-exiting new series... now I pay attention again and it's got 100 episodes. Has it really been two years?

God I feel old.

Fed-Kun's army
Here's all those missing chaps: https://read.mangabat.com/read-jq40987-chap-1
I really hate how mangaplus and viz forces you to keep up with a series anyways, quite an underrated this one is too(In the west atleast)

Edit: Also this is by another translation group, not stolen.

Fed-Kun's army
@ang3l-of-love im not against sex scenes or nudity tbh, i just don't like rape, i still don't know if its worth the read considering its 100 chapters + and i don't read that much anymore

Group Leader
Really like it when I am reminded that his goal is to get back to his wife

Dex-chan lover
@me474 Isuzu's job isn't an executioner like Sagiri but a female Kendo instructor for the Shogunate, basically teaching swordsmanship to noble's children. Sagiri was given a rank but Isuzu didn't have one so the view of people regarding female executioners is still the same.

@migh There is no rape. And the series has good action scenes.

Dex-chan lover
Predictions
For who'll survive? I feel like Gabimaru's probs done for. I hope Shion lives and Toma feels like he might survive too. Nugurai most likely to live too since she's young? oh god I don't want any of them to die 😭

Users who are viewing this thread