Jigokuraku

Double-page supporter
@SuperOniichan Wife exists. Chapter 126 showed Gabi finding her while on a journey. The female lead Sagiri is shipped with kunoichi girl Yuzuriha

Dex-chan lover
@Tonikill1 I know about shipping, I was only interested in wife. So, is there real romance associated with her? Or is she just a plot tool?

Double-page supporter
@SuperOniichan He does love her. As proven from flashbacks. And the moment when they found each other they cried and embraced. So I do think their romance is real

Dex-chan lover
@Tonikill1 I meant the tag because the manga has it, but I didn't notice that it was about romance at all. So if I understand Chapter 126 correctly, MC went back to his wife and Sagiri was left alone?

Wait ... Sora? Sora? Sister?!

Double-page supporter
@SuperOniichan Everyone moved on. Gabimaru and Yuzuriha left their old ways and walked a new path, with Gabi reuniting with his wife at some point. Shion and Nurugai went off to some uninhabited land. Toma goes on a voyage with his brother Chobe's corpse. I even found in some sources stating Guifa also went with him, and apparently there is still a debate whether the brother is dead or not. Jikka and Sagiri went back to their lives as criminal executioners. They might even get a promotion after all they've done for the country. Gantetsusai is now a free man from the original deal with the government if he manages to bring back the Elixir.

Haru... Is that you...?😧

Dex-chan lover
@Tonikill1 So, the only canon ship remained like this and MC x Sagiri / Sagiri x Yuzuriha sank? It looks like my suspicions that the author gave the MC a wife just to cut off speculation about romance was indeed similar to Season 3 of Psycho Pass.

* Plays indian music *

Double-page supporter
@SuperOniichan Yes Mc x wife is canon. Ending is coming up pretty soon so we have a chance confirm that. About Yuzuriha, well who knows? Maybe she comes back and meets Sagiri while she's off duty and the 2 go *intense yuri noises*. I'm a yuri fanboi so really hope that comes true :D

*Inserts dramatic allovertheplace camera angles*

Dex-chan lover
@Tonikill1 Well, maybe in the last episode it turns out that this is indeed a hallucination and she disappears after Sagiri chops it with a sword, lol. Although it would be too sudden for the very last chapter, yes.

This is one of the best series I've had the experience of reading weekly. Most I've read to completion were already finished by the time I picked them up, but this was one of the first series I had to wait for new chapters to come out each week, and each week it satisfied my expectations. This has one of the best casts that you will find in any shounen, I'm including old generation shounen as well. Gabimaru is the best new gen protagonist. The females are all great, important, and powerful. This series was fast, impactful, and genuinely touching at some points. This series is probably in my top 3 favorite new gen series with Chainsaw Man and JJK. I'm so happy that this series managed to reach a satisfying conclusion, and I hope that the author comes back with another work soon.

Great manga, even though the last battle on the ship is pretty weak. But it got a good ending chapter, so I’ll take it.

Fed-Kun's army
This got a anime. Is this good? Is it overall depressing? I see the romance and it scares me lol.

Fed-Kun's army
This deserves and anime! If we can get chainsaw man and hells paradise within the same year, it would make 2021 a whole new experience.

Fed-Kun's army
Gonna miss this one. Ngl, I was disappointed when I first found out
Gabimaru had a wife and Gabi x Sagiri ship sunk.
And I still kinda am.

Good ending, Damn i'ma miss this series. The Main cast is goated. Gabimaru,Sagiri,Aza Bros,Yuzu, etc. I gotta collect the Manga volumes after this one. I hope the anime does the manga justice.

Double-page supporter
It was definitively something, I'm gonna miss it. Wish the authors will be able to start another story.

Dex-chan lover
@calmbreez The best way i can describe this manga... it is an experience.

It is dark but light, there is much sadness but it doesn't swallow happiness, it shows the bleakness of life only to rise perseverance.

Its cast of characters is simply A M A Z I N G, you will love many, hate others, and love to hate and hate to love some.

The art is on its own level, rarely you can see such detailed art that has such style and substance, the fights are epic every character has their own personal way of fighting and it is creative and beautiful.

You will cry and laugh.

Now that is complete there is no better moment to read, give yourself the chance to experience this.

Users who are viewing this thread