Jii-san To Baa-san Wakagaeru - Vol. 1 Ch. 12 - Enuresis (?)

Dex-chan lover
Wait what, he didn't plough her the same night they turned young again? What is this heresy?

Dex-chan lover
Oh well, just because your body is young again doesn't mean your mind is, that's why they haven't fucked already.

Dex-chan lover
C'mon grandpa, no need to be shy. You guys literally did it the first night you turned young again.

@Rengar I only wank when I finished high school, so I feel you. Its been 3 years now and I'm still addicted to fapping, plis help

Dex-chan lover
I saw it coming, but tell myself: nah, that just silly. Manga, am i right
@bingel919 @djamel90 according to old folk. You get pregnant if you holding hand

Group Leader
I feel bad for you obsoletezero, and also good luck for your IRL!

Fed-Kun's army
come on grandpa! DO IT!

I6P6k7d-Imgur.gif

Aggregator gang
Of course give his grandchildren another uncle or auntie that just born when they reach adulthood

He's been fapping this whole time even before he got young. Pretty sure grandma just didn't want/couldn't have the shmex any more, so he been calming himself down in the toilet. But ffs, just put it in her.

I seriously don't understand. Once you get married and have kids, sex becomes so casual. Why are they so secretive and nervous? It would not be like this with my husband and I for sure.

Dex-chan lover
gonna take care of it otherwise they will be popping a whole ass new generation, but they will probably succumb someday just gotta get used to those young bodies

ivv

Dex-chan lover
guys, calm down.
his D ain't going anywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread