Jii-san To Baa-san Wakagaeru - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Grandkid

This has gone somewhere I did not think it would go but I am greatly interested.

well, the lil girls does what she must do,

a young an hot granpa, yeah, i ship that, im fine with that grandma too, she is cute

s1

I love all the disgusted comments when clearly this series is not trying to be serious at all and is all just for laughs

Dex-chan lover
I just take it as she still hasn't gotten over the shock of seeing her grandparents suddenly being only ~10 years older than her. So she just sees a hot guy that looks nothing like her grandfather whatsoever to her eyes and wants to... Y'know...

This plays into an actual thing, the Westermarck effect. And it has... bizarre... effects on people. There have been cases of older men and younger women meeting each other and being utterly fascinated with one another... only to find out that they're father and daughter. The intense attraction is basically seeing your genetic similarities even if you don't realize it and because you don't know it and weren't around each other to be conditioned against incest, you have a reverse reaction - you're attracted to one another. There was actually a documentary I watched where an older divorced/widowed (can't remember) guy met a younger woman online and met up and experienced just this. I forget how they found out, but eventually they did get a DNA test only to learn the younger woman was his biological daughter. And because they both wanted to reconnect with each other after learning that they were long-lost parent/sibling they decided to "inoculate" themselves against this incestuous desire by constantly visiting one another and doing everyday mundane tasks and, hopefully, not fucking one another. And it does work, given enough time the brain will recondition itself and you'll start seeing them as "family - do not touch" instead of "HOT DAMN! FOR SOME REASON YOU'RE JUST MY TYPE, LETS BANG!". Same way it would have worked if they were together as father/daughter from the get go, albeit not nearly as effective.

Dex-chan lover
Y'all calm the fuck down. It's humor. Acting like comics is real life. Especially gag comics based on a single premise.

Comments like these are the reaeon why I wish the Japanese will never bow down to western PC bullsh#t.

It just takes away fun and creativity from everyone.

I miss the old times when fans will just laugh at this chapter instead of going full-time SJWs over a gag.

Just get out of here if you don't like the whole thing instead!

Dex-chan lover
Heh. This is hilarious. Anyone who's ever had a doting grandparent knows that grandpa isn't thinking about anything but how his cute granddaughter is finally clinging to him.

She is basically a baby to him, and the attachment is just cute.

Users who are viewing this thread