Jii-san To Baa-san Wakagaeru - Vol. 2 Ch. 44 - Cleaning the Shrine

Supporter
Whoa.. 70 years ago
They probable already pass 100ish

Double-page supporter
its been a while , nice to see it updated XD
70 years ago... maybe they're around 85 years huh ? since it look like it was their teenage year

Dex-chan lover
Probably. People were already considered adults as 15-16 yrs old not too long ago in the grand time scale.

Dex-chan lover
This manga really has its sweet moments...
And then there are the "they should just bone" moments

Aggregator gang
Sweet but I kinda wanna see them kiss or you know... I can't help feel this way. I want it.

Thanks for the chapter 🖤

Still no intimacy. It's already been implied Gramps is spanking his hotdog. This is just wrong.

Double-page supporter
Huh. I thought their light hair was just a manga stylistic thing, but it looks like they actually have grey hair with young bodies. In other words, their hair color didn't return to what it was when they were younger.

Dex-chan lover
@blackseven It wouldn't surprise me if it slowly grew out their original hair color. After all, the hair itself isn't alive. Only the follicle.
It'd be interesting if the author put that little touch in.

Group Leader
Please continue the next chapter >.< the raw is so far hahaha. Thank you for the translating:)

Dex-chan lover
@Blackseven we've seen their old hair colors in previous flashbacks, such as when Gramps asked for Gran's hand in marriage, or when their son remembered his mom praising him. Their youth has been restored, but not in a time-reversal kind of way. Just that their bodies don't have all the issues that come with aging.

Double-page supporter
Kind of makes me sad when there is no one in that clean up crew among the real youth generation, not just those two cheat young people. I remember there being a trend on the internet of kids going to trash ridden sites and taking a before and after clean up pictures. I'd love if that trend would take off more. It's satisfying to see the transformations of improvement and know people are taking care of the world around them.

Users who are viewing this thread