Jii-san To Baa-san Wakagaeru - Vol. 3 Ch. 49 - Longevity

Dex-chan lover
i hope granpa returned his youth again... although i feel like, instead grandma will turned old again in the future...

Damn, teared up a little bit when she said she hates to die alone, kinda hit me different since i've been heavily pondering about the loneliness of my future everyday... I may need to see some psychiatrist, but also scared if it turns out i do have some mental problems.

Anyways there's no way this manga gonna have a happy ending, need to prepare myself for the death flag this manga been giving off since the first chapter..

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I think that her returning old again would be the perfect way to end the manga...

Man, that really is a heavy idea. Hoping no one suffers like that, it is painfull.

@rokazeki It makes sense given that even in her youth, it was shown she got sick rather easily. She probably already made peace with it and now she's healthier than a horse.

I hope either
A) Jii-sama regains his youth
or
B) Baa-sama regresses back to old age.

Because that thought of hers of dying alone just made ninjas cutting onions appear in my room .

Dex-chan lover
If this was a story about my dad's parents my grandma would have been pregnant by now. Jii-man ain't got no lust

Users who are viewing this thread