Jii-san To Baa-san Wakagaeru - Vol. 3 Ch. 51 - Home Center

Dex-chan lover
This is the most heartwarming thing in my queue right now!

Dex-chan lover
I remember a few years ago I was accompanying my pregnant older sister in buying some groceries, I was a student back then and was wearing my uniform during that moment. It felt very awkward because I look like a student who got her older gf pregnant and there were people who gave me a weird look.

Dex-chan lover
I read a comment a chapter or five ago that both of them have the ability to turn back to their young/old self when they are having that hourglass dream and physically turn the hourglass around. And Jii-sama will turn back to his young self in a few more chapters.

Double-page supporter
I wonder if other people would think grandma is cheating after grandpa gained back their youth.

Fed-Kun's army
@PzArrow Lmao, I had a similar situation. I lived with my older sister (she's a lot shorter than me) for a couple of years and she had 2 babies during my stay with her. A couple of times when we went shopping together people mistook us for a couple. It happened enough that we'd pre-emptively tell people we're siblings or purposely mention something about us being siblings so people would overhear us.

Users who are viewing this thread