Jii-san To Baa-san Wakagaeru - Vol. 3 Ch. 51 - Home Center

Dex-chan lover
perhaps someone will sue jii-sama for that? this isn't like i'm well know about

Dex-chan lover
perhaps someone will sue jii-sama for that? this isn't like i'm well know about law

Fed-Kun's army
You know, when I started this manga, I was close to dropping it because of the incest/ntr hints we got on the first few chapters, but I am really happy I didn't. Seems like that incest/ntr joke was only for a chapter and nothing more.

Fed-Kun's army
lol in what way was there ever incest or ntr

@Jesotku - Did you forgot the part where the grandkid(Mino) said she wanted to take the grandpa? Or the fact that his son's wife thought about him as a man and felt somewhat sexually attracted to him? Sure, it was for the first few chapters only, but as a new reader, I thought it was gonna be an on-going gag.

@ryouhira hmmmm... I'm not sure either but I think that, as long as both parties are adults, there's no problem...? And Baa-san doesn't look like a teenager either, tho Japanese genes are pretty deceiving 😅

@PzArrow and @Petnavis: I understand that too!!! But in my case, it was my sister's friends asking her if I was her daughter with dumbfounded faces when she took me once for a tour of her college since we have an age gap of 13 years 😅 But now I'm not sure if that happened with both of my sisters or only with the eldest one since I have a gap of 10 years with my other sister too

Dex-chan lover
Their kids are going to yell at them for this, probably. lol

Talk about awkward.

Aaah, baa-sama's power move.

@uchiha007

It was literally just the grandkid wanting to 'claim' grandpa as a joke. It was nowhere near close being incestuous.
Also, it's not NTR if the wife of his son has the hots for him. That's what you'd call cheating (if she committed to it). Nothing wrong with being attracted to someone.

Users who are viewing this thread