Jii-san To Baa-san Wakagaeru - Vol. 4 Ch. 88 - A Mother's Duty

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me, or is the author on dangerous ground? 😰 I imagine a lot of people (kids and elders both) involved in a situation where you know someone's mind will slowly deteriorate, might take badly what could be perceived as a glib assertion that a real mother would never cause her children grief by forgetting them.
(/really hoping the author has a plot twist in mind that will make my concern appear foolish 🤞)
your forcing it into that though

Dex-chan lover
My parents aren't quite this old but man do I appreciate them when I was growing up in the 2000's with autism they were researching every doctor, researching every medicine, and even though English is my mom's second language and she cant write english she was heavily involved in my schooling and even now they're trying to help me get on disability even though it's a long and painful 5 year process at least

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me, or is the author on dangerous ground? 😰 I imagine a lot of people (kids and elders both) involved in a situation where you know someone's mind will slowly deteriorate, might take badly what could be perceived as a glib assertion that a real mother would never cause her children grief by forgetting them.
(/really hoping the author has a plot twist in mind that will make my concern appear foolish 🤞)
I think it's mostly just you. I have several relatives with Alzheimers or other sorts of dementia and this kind of connection really feels to me like something you have to be reaching hard for a problem in order to make.

Dex-chan lover
I still don't get the hair color thing
The mind retains it's age while the body reverts, vs both reverting, or something like that

Also, damn it, I should've waited for further translations to show up, this is chapter is basically a setup waiting for a punchline or some other development.

Dex-chan lover
i think instead of gramps making her fall in love, gramps will fell all over again lol

Users who are viewing this thread