Jiisama ga Iku

I thought it has been dropped... Well, it's a good and laid back story and I love it... Thanks for the translation... Will be waiting for the next chapter. 😁👌

😫Wtf with the translation of a coup d'état? The real explanation is the take over of a country by an legal armed force, like the military. exemple of that is napoleon bonaparte, hitler, mussolini,... . to be more precise , it's the act of a person or a group with a legal authority taking the power with arms.

Dex-chan lover
Okay so not gonna lie, the fact that the protagonist is an actual old person and not some "I was old but god gave me a young body so now I can get all the puss" shit from other isekais got me really hyped..
..but.. I don't really know if what I'm saying is right, but the panel's pacing and placement all seems kind of off. I just can't feel the story pacing and flowing naturally for some reason so I'm kind of disappointed.

@EnchWraits I'm not sure what the native Japanese name is, but here's a site selling something similar. https://kotodocan.com/product_cat/naturalwood_tin_canister/

Dex-chan lover
Jii-san has osteoporosis, he said his 'bone problems' began when he was '70', and yet he only asked to be 10 years younger when he reincarnated. That was very unwise. There's a whole world to explore and a lot of people to meet, but he chose to remain in a body that is going to have some medical complications very soon (as he is already aware). He can only hope that magic can fix or alleviate those problems.

I understand there is an abundance of middle-aged people being reincarnated into a very young age in the manga world, so this manga is reincarnating the geriatric main character nearly the same age before he died to retain some originality. That's understandable. I guess the author is the ruler of this world, and he is never going to mention the main character's health declining again: the whole 'old reincarnator' shtick was to stand out. It worked. I like it because he looks like a sage (and not a busty saintess or twenty-year-old guy that is just called a 'sage') , but it was still very unwise.

Is there a WN/LN?

Fed-Kun's army
I see no plot and it annoys me

(no i don't mean the People Like Oversized Tits, plot but like actual story

Dex-chan lover
@Gintsama
Well, yeah. That's the point, isn't it? This sort of story is meant to be mellow. If it'd have a course of events with greater works at play, it'd be completely asinine.
P.S: Though I guess you can take this one as an example of an "old guy on his travels, and it's all around a good story".

Dex-chan lover
why are people so anal about plots in isekai?

Do you not turn off your brain when clicking open isekai series?

this manga is the kind of manga that you read every now and then because it’s relaxing rather than action-filled

way too wholesome for my heart. i love this, as others have said, quite the relaxing manga to read.

This is 100 times better than any isekai who has 13yold fighting demon lord shits while blushing seeing panties
I mean who tf doesn't enjoy this kinda thing? Pls stop complaining plot blablabla story blablabla if u dont enjoy it dont read it simple
Oh maybe ur underage or have mindset of 13yold,yeah isekai demon panties harem shits is for you then sorry

Users who are viewing this thread