Jiisama ga Iku

Contributor
There is no way i will go the scanlator website to make him gain money with clicks and hidden script, this is not scanlation anymore is like a second job for profit over other people works. Pathetic and against the fansub etiquette.

Waiting that someone else pick this work up, this scanlation can go to hell for what i care. Also reported to admins for self advertisement finalized to gain a profit.

i already have a dozen of sites where i need to see every single fucking day to see if there is any updates........now i need like 40....go fuck yourselves im goin for an Aggregator shit and will adblock the shit out of it ...good job making people go back to aggregators

i can understand time-lock updates like 24-48 hours and shit but if you are going down this path ..........fuck you and fuck your releases

and im one of the guys who usually donate a 1-2 hundred bucks every month ......now im out of most of them im not going to have 40 tabs every single time i want to see if there is any updates

Seriously. All these scanlators are crazy if they think I'm going to be checking all their pages and discords looking for updates. Ain't nobody got time for that.

This is some of the shittiest dialogue I've ever seen. I can't even tell if it's the mangaka's fault or the translator's fault.

Group Leader
Got chapter 4 removed from MD without any notifications about why, sooo will see how it goes.

Double-page supporter
@Hunlight I see some people complaining but will this only be available on the your site or will it be available both there and here?
I'm not trying to start an argument I just want to know, I don't mind going to the site to read it if that's the case.

Group Leader
@traveling_chef As of now chapter 4 was restored and it will stay here. later chaps will probably be available like week earlier on my website and only then appear on MD.

Group Leader
@traveling_chef , no problem, atm we are also working on 2 new series and 1 collab title. Still in urgent need of japanese > english TL atm. :/

i was expecting this to be your classic op mc isekai bullshit but i actually really like this

Users who are viewing this thread