Jiisama ga Iku

Interesting... Just hope it doesn't get anymore confusing than this chapter.
Seriously, the pacing is confusing (to me at least).

Group Leader
Someone needs to read this in a scottish accent loke those pokamon sheeld and sord memes

@Doomer
It's actually not. You can find the 2nd chapter on my site as a text-only translation, I don't really know about the scanlation though...

Ada

Thanks for the update, the grandfather is so adorable wish I had someone like him in real life.

Currently 11 chapters of raw. Should be able to translate (please someone pick up this manga lmao).

What a delightful old mc. I’m getting retired Dumbledoor vibes but instead of sending young boys to fight brutal Dark Lords he peddles tea. Such a shame the second chapter scan is such trash compared to the smooth clean lines of the first.

It's great.
Right up until you notice the diaouge's translation slowly deteriorating.

I am just confused why everyone is calling him a jeezer, shoukdn’t it be geezer as in an old man. No idea what a jeezer is.

Contributor
A old man who stay old instead of becoming a teenager (and acting/thinking like one), it's already enough to make this Isekai better than most others.

This one is much better than just about every other isekai I have seen/read so far.
Well so far at least ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread