Jiisama ga Iku

finally someone translate this manga
thank you

awesome drawing art, chill story

Dex-chan lover
Quite a simple change, but it's funny how effective it is. Having a seasoned, level-headed MC whom has come of age is enough to make a pleasant story out of a deadhorse setting.
I honestly wouldn't mind having more stories in which the MCs are old people, and actually behave like seniors. And that means: they don't scratch their neck every 5 seconds, get embarrassed every little thing, become completely useless at the sight of a woman, and feel it too necessary to prove themselves.

Dex-chan lover
Instead of someone with no real world experience, you summon and old man and make him younger. The concept might catch on among isekai gods. Who knows, we might see them summoning ex special forces to take on demon lords.

I cant think of any sensible reason to summon the grandson unless he was to be a companion for the girl.

one of few isekai that actually have same art as the cover lol
granpa rocks! keep it goin!

Dex-chan lover
Ok sure, why not, this setting is tame compared to some of these.

Old Guy Came/Comes is the title in original Japenese?

Well . . . . . I hope I read that wrong? At least that explains the weird english title.

Fed-Kun's army
I hope it doesnt end up like the other manga from the same artist...
https://mangadex.org/title/21166/sono-mono-nochi-ni

Dex-chan lover
@deerafl if it's the same author hopefully he won't add cuckolding into this one as well, though seeing as the MC is an old man i doubt he will

Contributor
I am getting a very distinct Bard Loen feel from this. Not quite the same, but it is there.

Dex-chan lover
> I can grant you anything you'd ever wish for
>> - I want to be younger
> - Makes him like 1/7th younger than he was...

WTF is this scam god 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread