Jiisama ga Iku

Yeah, there really is a pacing issue. Characters are shown and disappear withing a couple pages. Not sure if they are rushing ahead to some main plot or what, but I have no idea what is going on.

Fed-Kun's army
This pacing better slow down soon. I don't read manga just to get a rehash of shitty TV-drama pacing.

Love it, if you read this comment and you havent read the manga yet, why? wtf is happening? is this what the world has come to?

Dex-chan lover
whats the latest raw chap at? no link so cant check myself...

Edit: welp, didnt notice the link.. prob with page loading.. ignore this comment...

Group Leader
I can't tell if the translation is a bit odd or if it's just a bit oddly written. Either that or I'm half asleep and keep misreading it.

glad this got picked up again, its interesting because its different from the cliche iskei MC

Fed-Kun's army
Well, this isekai seems nice. An interesting change from the norm, but the pacing is rushed and I'm not sure where it's going.

Fed-Kun's army
Well, this isekai seems nice. An interesting change from the norm, but the pacing is rushed and I'm not sure where it's going.

Enjoyable but not perfect. Love the old man's humble personality. Just wish he had some character weaknesses. Maybe that's against the isekai formula?

It's "geezer" not "jeezer" btw. The "G" in this case makes a hard g sound like "gas" or "go". Not like when it's a soft g sound which would sound like "j". It's confusing, I know but I just thought you should know.

ANOTHER good series bites the dust (on mangadex)
Lately whole series disappear quietly or are moved to "our website".

Every time I see a good serie being "viewed exclusively on our website" I feel the rage pumping.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the quick removal mods (i presume)

i also don't get it why everyone now wants to do their own website and asking for funding in some way or another. do they truly believe they could yield more viewers than Mangadex on their own? they could just have used the "released in X hours" instead and that would make them gain some views on their website no problem. but that 2 pager was pure advertisement. a shame people trying to use mangadex's growth to their own benefit.

thanks for the new chapter on the website.. i guess? though i might miss out future updates because of not bookmarking it.

Thanks for the new chapter. I like this manga, its quite a good change of pace from the others.

Dex-chan lover
If any of ya'll think I'm going to bookmark dozen of websites, and check them periodically to see any form of update -- you are sorely mistaken.
In the past, I used to visit websites when there was a timer placed on them. But now, without even uploading content into this website, I don't get any notifications when new content is being uploaded.

So in short: you guys are mad delusional. This is on the level of breaking off from 9gag, imgur or reddit in order to post your very own once-in-a-blue-moon memes.
And yes, I am comparing isekai to shitposts. Good luck with that.

Users who are viewing this thread