Jikan Teishi Yuusha - Yomei 3-ka no Settei ja Sekai wo Sukuu ni wa Mijika Sugiru - Ch. 49 - Revival and Stop

Dex-chan lover
They are literally bandits, why the fuck should we feel bad, it doesnt matter if they didnt really kill the elves, they were going to kill them happily, those kinds of people dont deserve to live
Lol... after seeing all the power that the Elves have, those bandits weren't going to make it to the first house.

I am surprised Fury didn't even question how these chumps with absolutely no magical power were somehow able to kill the most powerful humanoid race on the planet.

Dex-chan lover
Lol... after seeing all the power that the Elves have, those bandits weren't going to make it to the first house.

I am surprised Fury didn't even question how these chumps with absolutely no magical power were somehow able to kill the most powerful humanoid race on the planet.
Not everyone on the village is strong and big numbers do wonders, and still, they are bandits, where is the problem with having them dead.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know how willing that princess is going to be in saving our MC. Last interaction between them I remember, he took off all her clothes and she ran away screaming bloody murder…

Also, it's interesting seeing people talking about no fan-service in this chapter. Like page 14 was a joke to them…

Is there still a time paradox with 2 witches still existing?
I think, if everything had happened to plan, what should have been is that during the time he would spend in hiding with the villagers, the second Sekai comes in to investigate the demise of the elf village, and gets into a bunch of confusing bullshit that ultimately result in the youngest version of the witch to jump back in time with him. But at this point who knows…

"I feel sorry for him but I cannot go"
This time I've seen an ungrateful elf in manga. Bitch, he saved your entire race, village reconstruction can wait.

Dex-chan lover
Kaze no Tani no Nausicaä
giphy.webp

And MC's way of solving the problem looks familiar...
giphy.webp
Tuturu casually knitting in the background

Fed-Kun's army
I don't know how willing that princess is going to be in saving our MC. Last interaction between them I remember, he took off all her clothes and she ran away screaming bloody murder…
That was the first interaction. The second one was the conflict with Dark Shoggoth and ended with her trying to ask him to marry her.

Dex-chan lover
Not everyone on the village is strong and big numbers do wonders, and still, they are bandits, where is the problem with having them dead.
I am a "sin and punishment" kind of man. I don't belive in the Minority Report justice of punishment before the crime is done.

I belive in prevention, I don't belive in profiling a criminal and punishing them before they did the deed. People can be at a very low point in their lives and make stupid decisions. If you can prevent that then you aren't saving only one person(the victim) you are saving 2 people.

Dex-chan lover
"I feel sorry for him but I cannot go"
This time I've seen an ungrateful elf in manga. Bitch, he saved your entire race, village reconstruction can wait.
The manga author was like: we already have an elf representation in the team, we can't have more. Remember when I made that hot barbarian girl and I had no idea what to do with her?

I don't blame the author though. When you reach a certain number of characters, even talented authors have no idea what to do with them. (One Piece comes to mind)

Fed-Kun's army
I am a "sin and punishment" kind of man. I don't belive in the Minority Report justice of punishment before the crime is done.

I belive in prevention, I don't belive in profiling a criminal and punishing them before they did the deed. People can be at a very low point in their lives and make stupid decisions. If you can prevent that then you aren't saving only one person(the victim) you are saving 2 people.
Since the bandit leader had a wanted poster when Sekai captured them in one of the timelines, it is reasonable to say they had killed before, especially since they agreed to attack the village.

Dex-chan lover
Since the bandit leader had a wanted poster when Sekai captured them in one of the timelines, it is reasonable to say they had killed before, especially since they agreed to attack the village.
I know I'm not supposed to care and this is a game world supposedly... but... doesn't sit right with me...

Feels like someone was a scapegoat for the MC's 4D chess games...

On the other hand the slime that killed the village leader in the first timeline, that guy escaped or was allowed to escape by the MC.

The elf bad guy was also not killed despite the fact that he would have killed hundreds of thousands if not more people from his flying fortress. And turn fury and dozens of elves into stone...

Fed-Kun's army
makes sense. if he changed the past to a future where he no longer needs to go back to the past, both his time-travelling self and the now-non-timetravelling self will be stuck in the same timeline forever. so yes, he has to trick his yet-not-timetravelling self to leave on the time-travel quest same as he once did, and thus resolve the cloning/identity crisis issue.

yet there is no such obvious and convenient "out" for the witch. she's stuck with two of her from now on, unless she (they) decide to go all highlander on each other. in fact, it could've been possible to gather a dozen of them, or anyone else, from all the failed attempts intermediate timelines he visited... now that's way odd.

Dex-chan lover
I know I'm not supposed to care and this is a game world supposedly... but... doesn't sit right with me...

Feels like someone was a scapegoat for the MC's 4D chess games...

On the other hand the slime that killed the village leader in the first timeline, that guy escaped or was allowed to escape by the MC.

The elf bad guy was also not killed despite the fact that he would have killed hundreds of thousands if not more people from his flying fortress. And turn fury and dozens of elves into stone...
your logic so far is super flawed, those people were already criminal, the thing that doesnt sit right with you is they got killed for the crime they didnt commit, but not the fact that theyre already bandit,

meaning theyve been doing this for a long time to get that status and wanted poster, they already did all the terrible stuff like looting, stealing, rape, kidnapping and killing that earned them the status "bandit",

but damn boohoo for them they got killed for a crime they didnt do, not for the crime they did or will do if they were to let alive

Dex-chan lover
Damn, this was a hard arc.

Like, how do you win this scenario without some kind of memory tampering? The elves live and they start conquering other countries. They die and the girl dies with them, so nothing changes. So you need to ensure the elves lives without changing the timeline.

Shit's hard.

Users who are viewing this thread