Jikan Teishi Yuusha - Yomei 3-ka no Settei ja Sekai wo Sukuu ni wa Mijika Sugiru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Shift and Stop (Nips ver. route)

Group Leader
I'll release uncensored chapters at an appropriate time after future volumes become available. Chapters will most likely be released on a volume basis so expect some delays.

For those lacking humility or that are just retard: Next time try to ask for what you want politely. Engaging in public shaming will not lead you anywhere.

LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Group Leader
@a27wolf I just copied the nips from the volume release. If there were none in the first place, the author intended it as such.

The bottom halves are sometimes still hidden with a ray of light (the author did it).

Double-page supporter
So does anything he touch become active or is mc is retarded? I ask because unless the acid becomes un-time-stopped when he touches it himself he could just limb into its mouth with a dagger and chop up its insides instead of spending an entire year working out.

Wonder how internally consistent the author is going to be able to keep this power.

Dex-chan lover
@marcyvq
It's a bit weird but I am pretty sure he would still be affected, he can trigger mechanical traps because he is still controlled by gravity, so pushing a switch that rotates gears that move pistons and all that junk still happens. Acid is also a chemical reaction, if he touches it then an acid molecule would touch his flesh and his flesh will react to the acid not the other way around.

In retrospective all of that swole was your standard lv 1-3 farmer...

Users who are viewing this thread