Jikan Teishi Yuusha - Yomei 3-ka no Settei ja Sekai wo Sukuu ni wa Mijika Sugiru - Vol. 12 Ch. 36 - Tutorial and Stop

Dex-chan lover
I know elf is intelligence but don't forget they are mostly barbaric too 🤣

415490065008201.jpg

Behold.. Young Fury and Esther 😘
Behold... They are absolutely unchanged.

Dex-chan lover
Also, anyone else just a little suspicious of the thief now? It just seems that she is often too knowledgeable or lucky, like she knows far more than she is letting on. I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up betraying the MC later.

For example, why can she hear the tree, but not the Elves? Surely Elves have better hearing?

Uh... what is happening with Esther's clothes on page 9 and 10? One moment Sekai is lifting it like a hoodie and the next page it's open like a jacket... Did he rip it apart with his bare hands? 😅
He flipped it over her head, you can see it behind her neck.

Group Leader
Fix the page order please
They look in order to me, though. Check the page numbers. In any case, I'll be sure to update the release once the tankoubon is published and I notice any changes.

Dex-chan lover
Welcome Brave. We are of the peaceful Elder-Spider-tribe. We have sworn to preserve knowledge, that has nearly been lost, and sworn an oath to guide the brave on his first steps of his adventure. Me and my breatheren will give you advice about how to overcome obsticales like those you find in our halls of training here. We also provide hidden knowledge about this world, that will become undoubtly useful. For example: Did you know that you can trigger the fireworks more easily, when you....
But instead, instant fire death...
AAAAHHRRRGRGRHG......THE PAAAAIINNN!!! WHHHYYYY BRAVE? FIRE! ONE OF YOUR TWO WEAKNESSES. THAT AND A GIANT NEWSPAAAAAPEEEER!!!!!! ASLOOO MY CHILDREEEN?? MY BELOVED FAMILYYYY: NOOOO! NOT ALSO AUNT MAAAAYY!

Yeah....I probably also would have wanted to skip that long tutorial intro.

Fed-Kun's army
Funny how he could pause time in time(heh) when Esther was shooting to kill twice in the previous chapter but the outcome was so different when the plot called for it.

Dex-chan lover
Just a wild guess : MC was the reason why the village were destroyed
Hopefully, cuz I' would have slaughtered the whole fkn village at that point, this shit is frustrating af to read

Users who are viewing this thread