Jikan Teishi Yuusha - Yomei 3-ka no Settei ja Sekai wo Sukuu ni wa Mijika Sugiru - Vol. 12 Ch. 38 - Council and Stop

Dex-chan lover
M8, you're 38 chapters deep already, he's done it in practically every single chapter to date, if you aren't used to it by now, it's in your best interest to drop the story cuz it's obvious he's not gonna have some kind of epiphany and stop.
I think you misread my comment. I don't expect him to change at all, I just wish there was an actually good story with similar fantasy world with the classic gaming type rules. I'm only still reading because I find the setting interesting.

Dex-chan lover
I think you misread my comment. I don't expect him to change at all, I just wish there was an actually good story with similar fantasy world with the classic gaming type rules. I'm only still reading because I find the setting interesting.
with 10 chapter & 16 pages (max. per chapter)?

the story is only ok, and it is more like the "story" from hentai. I'm more surprised about the publisher/mangaka,
why not make a borderline hentai? (his other work "Isekai Sniper" has the right tags)

Dex-chan lover
I know I've seen Kuzuno's pose when coming out of the barrel but I can't for the life of me remember where. Something to do with melonpan?

Dex-chan lover
"Someone killed an elf, and the only humans in the village are a bunch of people that would greatly benefits from his death, and a random guy that wasn't even present on the scene: of course the random guy must be the culprit!"

Dex-chan lover
Sekai's pretty smart to reveal his secret using the magic stone in his hands. Now he has Fury and Lucille to help guide him through the village, and now he has new information to help him investigate the murder of Aksho Law.

Fury figured out what may have happened pretty quickly. Good for her, that means she's willing to cooperate with this perverted hero, but now she knows something terrible happens when the village opens up.

I feel bad for the Aunt, she has reasons to be suspicious. But she has no reason to believe anything Sekai is saying, so of course she'd be ok with having him killed.

I wonder what the hag is doing perched up on a tree? She seems to be smirking, did she cause this?

Fed-Kun's army
I wanna say, i'm annoyed by the mirrored prayer texts, combined with the wonky font it's really too much effort to decode. I know I can just copy-paste it and flip it in paint, but I would really appreciate a note in the sidelines giving it straight instead.

Users who are viewing this thread