Jikan Teishi Yuusha - Yomei 3-ka no Settei ja Sekai wo Sukuu ni wa Mijika Sugiru - Vol. 14 Ch. 44 - AirStrike and Stop (Nips ver. route)

Just a question. The chapters in the volume takonbons are higher quality right? Aside from nips n things

Fed-Kun's army
I waited for the nips version and I forgot half the plot. A floating city WTF?

Group Leader
Just a question. The chapters in the volume takonbons are higher quality right? Aside from nips n things
The image quality is not different to an extent I would consider significant. I get both versions from the same source.

Dex-chan lover
Where's nips? I was told there's nips!
It's been mentioned before, but "nips ver route" and "nips ver" uploads mean different things, "Nips ver route" like this chapter means that there aren't any nips in this specific chapter (despite being the uncensored volume release).

The reason they get uploaded anyway is to have a version of the chapter with the same group combo that the actual "nips ver" chapters are uploaded under, so that mangadex knows to keep you on the same "route" of chapters as you're reading. Otherwise, if this wasn't uploaded, reading the original version of this chapter would default you to reading the censored original uploads for the following chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread