Jikan Teishi Yuusha - Yomei 3-ka no Settei ja Sekai wo Sukuu ni wa Mijika Sugiru - Vol. 2 Ch. 4 - Goblin and Stop

Dex-chan lover
@Weoooo I mean, he's a normal person. I don't think any horny teenager would refuse fanservice without consequences, but that doesn't speak much about character.

Dex-chan lover
Interesting coping mechanism there. I guess he stops time and undresses women to relieve his stress. He's a scum, but at least he knows not to cross the line... a line, somewhere right there... which is kind of invisible and very, very thin line... Oh, whatever.

Dex-chan lover
He stops time and then undresses women without their consent
---> "he's not a bad person though"

just lol

Aggregator gang
I would have probably orgasmed here and there. The fireworks scene was superb. 10/10 would do again.

As for Sekai, he ain't a good dude. But he isn't bad either. I would call him Pervertly Neutral lmao.

Dex-chan lover
Of course he's bad.
Start undressing women in the streets and then use that one phone call from jail to tell me all about it.

If the only reason you're not doing something is because you fear the consequences, chances are you're trash.

But we're talking about a silly manga so whatever I guess

Dex-chan lover
The concept is entertaining, if only MC would be less perverted, still cool dude.

People who tipping fedora are most likely to become full blown Stopman/Stopwatcher if given the chance than "look-don't-touch" connoisseurs.

Group Leader
@Kampfarsch
All of the references the author makes are subtle: D*o/"someone with the same ability" (i.e. stand user), Ma**o, Cloth/Cygnus, Goblin King (spelled differently), ...
For the Kaiji reference in particular, the author reserved the whole page in an effort to make the reference subtle but obvious to only those familiar with Kaiji.
If you don't see it, just ignore it.

Dex-chan lover
Didn’t expect the stage clear.

Also. Saying a cool line like that while looking at that is...

Dex-chan lover
I would have never gotten that that face was supposed to be a Kaiji reference, without the usual artstyle change kaiji/akagi references usually do.

Group Leader
@Salfaro
I agree. And I guess the author might have thought that that would make it too obvious (Fukumoto-sensei's style is quite unique). Otherwise, why would he talk about the psychology/mental-state of gamblers who don't learn their lesson.

Dex-chan lover
@jazz9
Well he does believe he is inside a video game(and considering everything, I think he is correct), you telling me he should feel bad about undressing and looking at a video game npc?
Because by that logic you are a bad person since none of these girls gave you permission to look at them either.

I'm getting really tired of constantly looking at him undress people. It's getting repetitive and annoying.

Dex-chan lover
ZAWA ZAWA

Stage cleared and new ojousama acquired.

Also lol at those debating ethics in a silly ecchi comedy isekai...

Users who are viewing this thread