Jikan Teishi Yuusha - Yomei 3-ka no Settei ja Sekai wo Sukuu ni wa Mijika Sugiru - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Bathhouse and Stop (Nips ver.)

I love the knowing look she's giving him when she tells him about the people in the bathhouse.
Niña knows it all...

Dex-chan lover
Oof. That close to permanently stopping the whole friggin world. Thankfully it was... stopped by golem-kun, good save!

The first chapter there was a person tripping with stuff falling out a basket
And stuff was frozen in mid air
So does gravity work or no?

@Cifems Probably the gravity which was affecting Gankichi was the cause of the fall.
@jokerxhisoka If you think about it, boobie traps are basically if it gets triggered some other part of the trap gets triggered too (like a chain reaction) and the end result happening. So quite possible I think.

Contributor
@Saceurai if things didn't stay still in middle air, that would be true. Anything that isn't on direct contact with him shouldn't move, or be affected by the laws of physics.

I feel like a 1000 years had passed while Gankichi was all alone trying to defeat the cockatrice to save his master :(

@jokerxhisoka I think it works like this: everything pauses when he stops time, even gravity, but isn't "locked" in place. If someone interacts with the object in the paused world it reacts like normal.
If that wasn't the case he wouldn't be able to strip the girls (clothes would be solid like steel) and boobs wouldn't be soft when he touches them.
I guess he (or the author) didn't realize that for the cockatrice he could have just thrown a rope around it and bring down the monster.

Damn, Gankichi is the true MVP.
Reminds me of other animals like Fry's Dog in Futurama, that gave their lives for their master.

Users who are viewing this thread