Jikan Teishi Yuusha - Yomei 3-ka no Settei ja Sekai wo Sukuu ni wa Mijika Sugiru - Vol. 3 Ch. 7 - Chaos and Stop

Supporter
@Magboost

The sword master girl is an evil villain, as she tried to kill our MC even knowing he was the Brave. The brave is destined to save their world, so by killing him she would doom the world.

She tried to kill him, knowing that, which makes her the villain. Which makes it really confusing that she'd try to kill For Darkness, her ally and comrade under the King Of Darkness

@CalamityCallout She tried to kill Sekai because he basically was something unknown that stripped, humiliated, and took her sword without permission. The fact that Sekai is supposed to be the savior of the world is irrelevant and have nothing to do with her reason for trying to kill him.

Putting aside whether she is a villain or not, for some reason you also seem to be under the impression that every villains are comrades regardless of their motivation. Which is obviously not the case. If i tried to kill a politician that advocates for gay right because that politician cheating with my wife, it does not in any way means i'm allying with anti LGBT movement, no?

The enemy of my enemy does not in any way automatically meant it's my friend.

Supporter
@TwoCranes

your terrible analogy aside, you have a point, just because they're a villain doesn't mean they're with the lord of Darkness thing, even if the end result is she destroys the world for him.

re: "The fact that Sekai is supposed to be the savior of the world is irrelevant and have nothing to do with her reason for trying to kill him." it SHOULD since she LIVES in the world and if asked would probably say she doesn't want it destroyed, despite her attempt to destroy it.

Dex-chan lover
he's not even speaking to people anymore.. it's directly to either their nips or their vag >.>

also.. uncensored, probs? :eek:

Honestly, it would be nice to stop time while the girls can still experience what the MC are doing to them, and as they gununununu in agony being sexually molested by him, without able to do anything... (but it won't become rape)

Users who are viewing this thread