Jikan Teishi Yuusha - Yomei 3-ka no Settei ja Sekai wo Sukuu ni wa Mijika Sugiru

First chapter impressions is that this is a very silly manga. It basically is like playing Majora's Mask with infinite time cheats, you just completely optimize everything, checking each and every thing possible and maxing out right before facing the final boss.

I mean I like it, and I mean I REALLY like it because time stopping seems like a great power but gotta admit the dudes pantie peeking is to a lvl that it's honestly annoying, other then that its pretty good.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is kind of funny.
But readers denouncing the MC for something they would most certainly do is way more hilarious.

Group Leader
Time stop huh... I've seen some stories with those...

Double-page supporter
It's pretty funny and has an interesting premise. The MC is pretty good and doesn't appear to be dense af. Great 1st chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Great start to a manga. Totally followed. Very funny. This guy isn't that trashy as people say. He could've RAPED those women without them knowing, but he settled with just looking at their V's. He's kind of stupid for not testing the other buttons though... and also, he puts the controller in his clothes... I'm just wondering why the buttons weren't accidentally pushed while they are in his pockets. lol.

Users who are viewing this thread