Jikan Teishi Yuusha - Yomei 3-ka no Settei ja Sekai wo Sukuu ni wa Mijika Sugiru

this is junk
but like really good junk food
like kettle cooked jalapeno chips good

Although he’s basically OP, I like that his powers need him to actually put in effort for it to be OP. It’s an instant for everyone else, but for him it could take months just in locked time space. And I like the premise that there is a time limit, but he has no idea how to complete the mission, so he has to stop using stop time to figure out how to complete it.

Just too bad he’s like the worst pervert. Like, how horny does he have to be to stare at every girls’ private parts even before he meets them. I get it, he’s a teenage boy, but the gags are just so constant it’s pretty distasteful. Or at most feels like an excuse to fill up panels with half naked women.

@RunaVolkov It is completely an excuse to fill the panels with fanservice but at the same time it does have one problem. He has a time limit so the amount of actual ecchi that can take place is rather limited. This means that the author has to insert time stop moments to provide the fanservice without crippling the time limit aspect of the story. My issue is the same though in that he does it to every woman in the same way. Giving him a certain type that he only looks at would be less repetitive if all of that makes any sense.

Dex-chan lover
too bad his controller isn't a modern one, if it was it would have a home button...

Question: How can he tell how many day has passed if the sun doesn’t goes down and time is stopped?

I will read it, but I don't think "isekai" when I think of the author of Kaibutsu Ojou.

Power Uploader
I admit, it's funny.

@Christopher well, as long as he's just looking, that's a lesser evil. I don't condone his peeping, but at least, there's no physical harm.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is the type of trash that you don't even keep in the trashbin. One-third of the pages are about flipping skirts, so humorous! We have never witnessed such a compelling story and character in an isekai setting before.

Edit:

Nevermind. I just noticed the MC is named "Kuzuno Sekai" as in 'Kuzu no Sekai' meaning 'Trash's World' or 'World of Trash'.

The plot and character must be satirical with that ironic name. That explains all the skirt flipping and sexual assaults.

Users who are viewing this thread