Jikan Teishi Yuusha - Yomei 3-ka no Settei ja Sekai wo Sukuu ni wa Mijika Sugiru

for some strange reason this remind me of half minute hero lol (yes, the game that came out decade ago)

Dex-chan lover
Huh, I knew I recognized the art. It's from the dude who made Kaibutsu Oujo.

half of the pages from this manga is basivally skirt flipping like its the most funniest joke still 10/10 fck this turn off youre brains and just read the manga that could have been better of the author didnt focus on the fanservice

@Maplereads lol I agree but for some reason the fans service is like a good joke though yeah if they had taken this seriously it could have been an amazing isekai but I guess they went for the fan service route

Dex-chan lover
This censorship is retarded i went ahead and checked chapter 5 and 6 raw and there was women statues with exposed tits, why then you censor normal ones Fuck Logic.

Cae

Why the hell is the scanlator censoring? Mangadex allows it, quit being a fucking puritan

Contributor
@Hejti @Cae Magazine raws are censored. Only tankobons have nipples uncensored
nmSue0k.jpg
h2uPCTC.jpg

Dex-chan lover
yeah i know its like that, its the same for other mangas but its a little stupid to not censor status and censor real boobs :D i never get why its like this? Is it a rule of the ebery magazine?

Dex-chan lover
@bastek66
Thanks for sharing these. Makes it more of a shame for the scanlators not using the tank raws. I'm guessing they're already too far gone with the project that they can't switch between version.
Although, they could just swap the pages containing the lewds instead of redoing the whole thing. Regardless, decisions are theirs to make.

Btw, where'd you get raw tanks from anyway?

Users who are viewing this thread