Jikan Teishi Yuusha - Yomei 3-ka no Settei ja Sekai wo Sukuu ni wa Mijika Sugiru

Dex-chan lover
It doesn't need to be uncensored to be fun.
There are 5 other chapters avaiable, the plot gets better and better.

Group Leader
It’s 6 am as I’m typing this and I’m glad to announce that this manga helped me get through my 8th time today.

I’ve probably sweated a gallon in these last few hours and it’s all soaked into my bed

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder what the other button do, would select let him access cheat code? XD

I would like if the other button allows him to do some variation to the girls, like back or forward while stopping time, or control their movement with the directional buttons

Double-page supporter
This manga might actually be my highlight of 2020, roughly half way through.

Supporter
I just realized mc’s name written with the words reversed is sekai no kuzu. World’s trash? Because he is always stripping women? I could be very wrong.

Dex-chan lover
Another echo that censors everything... what's the point of including it if you're gonna cower out =_=

Dex-chan lover
So now he's Jewish Rabbi-tier? Darn I too want to make golems. Check it out about Rabbis and golems.

Dex-chan lover
@fasontales the usual 'moral high ground' by translator. I mean he still isn't providing any answer regarding chapter 3.5 which supposedly only available in uncensored tankobon release but somehow is censored here. Some series do publish side/extra chapter in magazine too but i personally never see chapter 3.5 here being published in one.

Anyway, the nipples isn't that good anyway (some of them feel lazily drawn or tacked on) so you aren't losing much.

Users who are viewing this thread