Jikan Teishi Yuusha - Yomei 3-ka no Settei ja Sekai wo Sukuu ni wa Mijika Sugiru

Dex-chan lover
what can i say, its the ultimate dream power for pervert. and to no one surprise its borderline hentai. (and sexy one at that)
read when you have spare brain cell to break

@Muzilana i thought so too when first reading it!

Aggregator gang
As much as I want to dislike it for its highly rapey sexual undertones it does it alright. Story's good, premise is cool, MC sticks to his very clearly defined morals and the other characters recognize his efforts and personality but aren't so 1 dimensional they can't get along.

I am not going to preach its the pinnacle of sexual humor but it's pretty ok. The MC stands out from all the limp dick bitches we get usually, even in smut manga and does everything he wants (not a complete scumbag and stops at sexual assaults, ik the bar is pretty low in smut manga...) . Most of the time you see tits are because the MC wanted to see them, you could probably remove it and the manga could hold up decently.

Dex-chan lover
@dudewithmagic another good point of this manga: the author actually put effort in drawing the women body for that "highly rapey sexual" you mentioned. you can see that there are many variation to their body, not just breast and ass size, but muscle mass/volume and tone. ranging from common type, to ripped body (see chapter. with princess clau party) in one chapter. you dont see this often even from popular hentai artist doujin, let alone in more normal manga.

Dex-chan lover
Just realized that this is the same author who write Kako.. No wonder this is so entertaining

>tfw when no blonde amazonian tomboy gf snu snu with
GOD FUCKING DAMN IT JUST FUCKING KILL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the mountain tribe chieftain is a shameless ripoff of Ayla from Chrono Trigger, I guess it says a certain thing about the author

I thought it would soon get interesting. The golem and the ML ability are the savior of this pervert ML manga. It got dull as time went on. I guess the author sense of humor is somewhat got dull and tried to recreate it with ecchi atmosphere

Group Leader
@The_H_Guy, Those chapters are edited using the published volumes. The volumes are published once every 4 months.

Dex-chan lover
@Kyuzo
So these are the chapters from the volumes.
This is what i wanted to know. I suspected it was like the uncensored chapters from tsugumomo.
Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread